***SOLD OUT*** Mid-Summer Reset @ Laguna Mountain Campground
Time & Location
About The Event
Bigger Life Adventures debut retreat will be true to our SoCal nature-loving roots. Join us for a weekend escape in the quiet mountains and meadows outside Julian, California. There will be yoga and meditation under the big blue sky, optional hiking trips, and delicious vegan food by Chef Zach. Plus all the best parts of a classic camping trip! Think: Campfire with vegan s’mores, ghost stories and Kumbaya singalongs!
- 5 delicious vegan meals prepared by Chef Zach. Enjoy veggie breakfast burritos, rice and curry, portobello mushroom sandwiches, and more plant based favorites!
- Coffee, tea, and water will be available throughout the event.
- 3 yoga sessions suitable for all levels!
- 1 breath-work meditation sessions.
- Special full moon "letting go" ceremony and meditation.
- 2.5 mile group hike to Garnet Peak.
- Camp set up (you bring tent, pillows, chairs, basic comforts). We provide lights, coolers, ice, water, camp site, other gear. Please message with questions.
- Welcome gifts.
Bring your own tent and bedding or rent one from us for an additional $50. It may be possible to arrange carpool transport from San Diego or Orange County. We'll send out more detailed information on ridesharing and parking options once you RSVP!
Space is limited so please pay the $100 deposit here to reserve your space.
An additional retreat may be added August 3-5th. If these dates would be better for your schedule please let us know so we can determine if there's enough interest to create the event.
10% Giveback Partner: The Sierra Club San Diego. Bigger Life Adventures gives back 10% of all participation fees at every retreat to a local nonprofit we believe in. With this retreat we are giving back to the conservation efforts of The Sierra Club in support of helping them protect our wild lands!
- Deposit For Your Spot$100$1000$0